TSI Current Student Holds
Why do I have a TSI hold? What does it mean?
If your hold says "TSI ADVISING REQ", then you need to meet with a TSI advisor to discuss your TSI requirements. To schedule an appointment with your advisor follow the steps below:
- Log into Raider Success Hub using your eRaider information.
- On the home screen click "Schedule Appointment."
- Once the Schedule an Appointment box appears, click Teams, or if you would like to schedule with a specific TSI Advisor, you can search for their name in the search bar.
- Select "TSI" -> "Academic Support Services" -> "TSI: Texas Success Initiative"
- Select the date you would like to schedule an appointment. You view all available time slots with all TSI Advisors for that date. You can also view the location of the appointment (e.g. virtual or in person). You can scroll down to view more time slots.
- Once you have selected a time, date, and a TSI Advisor to meet with, you can enter a comment to let your advisor know what you would like to discuss.
- To confirm appointment, click Schedule Appointment/Schedule Virtual Appointment. Note the location of your appointment before confirming.
- Attend your TSI Advising appointment!
- For in-person appintments, please check in at Drane Hall 227.
- If you are meeting virtually then you will need to follow the link and instructions provided by the TSI advisor.
If your hold says "TSI SPRING 2024" you do not need to meet with an advisor to have your hold temporarily lifted. Please contact the TSI office at 806-742-3242 or at email@example.com to have an advisor lift your hold.
If your holds says "TSI FALL 2022" or an earlier term, then you need to meet with a TSI advisor to discuss your TSI requirements and sign a TSI Agreement. Please contact the TSI office at 806-742-3242 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment with an advisor.