Texas Tech Police
Event Security Request
Welcome to the Texas Tech University Police Department Request for Police Services webpage. Please review the Terms and Conditions prior to requesting police or security services.
Terms and Conditions:
- Requests for service should be submitted no less than 2 weeks prior to your event date in order to allow for sufficient planning. If your request is made with less than 2 weeks notice there will be no guarantee that an officer(s) will be available for your event.
- A minimum charge of 2 hours per requested officer(s) will be assessed for each event. All events lasting over 2 hours will be billed for the actual hours worked by the officer(s).
- A minimum of one business day notice is required for cancellation of the request for police services. If cancellation is not received or is received less than one business day before the scheduled time of the event, then your department or group will be billed for minimum charge per requested officer(s).
- You may request a specific number of officers needed for your event, but the Texas Tech University Police Department will be responsible for assessing the proper number of officers needed based on factors such as crowd size, type of event, location, etc.
Request for Police Service by Texas Tech University Departments and Texas Tech Student Organizations
Texas Tech University departments are required to complete the Police Services Request form no less than 2 weeks prior to the event date in order to allow for sufficient planning.
POLICE SERVICES REQUEST FORM FOR TTU DEPARTMENTS
Any questions about the form or the request process should be directed to Lt. Mark Haney. Alternate contact is Capt. Amy Ivey.
Request for Police Service by a Non-Texas Tech University Department
Request for police services to the Texas Tech University Police Department by non-Texas Tech University Departments need to contact Lt. Mark Haney. Alternate contact is Capt. Amy Ivey.
Non-Texas Tech University departments and Texas Tech University Student Organizations are required to complete the Police Services Request for Non-TTU Departments and Student Organizations form no less than 2 weeks prior to the event date in order to allow for sufficient planning.
POLICE SERVICES REQUEST FORM FOR NON-TTU DEPARTMENTS AND STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
GROUNDS USE POLICY
Any person or organization requesting police services will need to be in compliance and approved with the use of University Grounds Policy if applicable to use the location requested. Grounds Use Rules and Grounds Use Policy TTU OP 61.02
Prior to working an event the three forms below need to be completed and returned prior to working an event or e-mailed to Lt. Mark Haney.
New Vendor TTU Setup
Direct Deposit for existing Vendors
Update Vendor Form
- Emergency: 911
- Non-emergency: 806-742-3931
TTPD Contact Info
TTUS Component Police Departments
- National Terrorism Advisory System
Texas Tech Police Department
Address413 Flint Avenue Lubbock, Texas 79415