Financial Systems Management
TTU Accounting Services Financial Systems Management (FSM) promotes high standards of efficiency, integrity and innovation to the university by providing customer support for the financial systems. This area of Accounting Services is responsible for the access of several accounting related computing systems utilized by Texas Tech University. These systems include: FiTS, New Fund, Gateway, ATS and Banner. FSM also provides customer support to ePrint, the Budget Revision System and Cognos. FSM's day to day operations include but are not limited to:
- Setup and maintenance of Banner fund elements
- Setup and maintenance of financial systems (FiTS, Gateway, New Fund, ATS, Financial Manager System)
- Grant user access to financial systems
- Testing and implementation of new financial systems
- Ongoing training and support for financial procedures
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.