The long-term economic and environmental health of Texas depends on continuing support for these important CASNR degree programs.
Beef industry needs to meaningfully reduce Salmonella in ground beef, says Tech food safety and public health expert Guy Loneragan.
News by Department
- Agricultural & Applied Economics
- Agricultural Education & Communications
- Animal & Food Sciences
- Landscape Architecture
- Natural Resources Management
- Plant & Soil Science
Alumni in the news
- Management: Log In
- Editor: Norman Martin
- Press Room: For Journalists
- CASNR Maps: Where to Find It
- What can I do with a CASNR degree?
AREAS OF RESEARCH EXCELLENCE
- Food Safety
- Sustainable Production Systems
- Biotechnology & Genomics
- Animal Health, Nutrition & Welfare