Welcome to CASNR
If you're exploring the possibility of an education in the field of agricultural sciences
or natural resources, we're excited about the possibility of you investigating Texas
Tech. We have programs in CASNR which prepare young men and women to become leaders
in the food, fiber, agriculture, renewable natural resources, or environmental disciplines.
Our faculty and staff welcome your questions about CASNR and would invite you to our
campus for a visit any time.
CASNR Dean Search Underway
Texas Tech University has retained Isaacson, Miller, a national executive search firm,
to assist in this important recruitment. All inquiries, nominations, and applications
should be directed to Dan Rodas, Vice President, and Jane McMahon, Managing Associate
- CASNR Faculty Retreat; Aug. 24, 1 p.m.; McKenzie-Merket Alumni Center
- CASNR Career Fair; Sept. 26, 2017; Noon – 4 p.m.; SUB Ballroom; Followed by Red Raider
Mixer; 5 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.; SUB Matador Room
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo Scholarship Luncheon; Oct. 17, 2017; McKenzie Merket
- CASNR Homecoming Breakfast; Saturday, Oct. 21, 2017; Texas Tech Student Union Ballroom
- 90th Annual Pig Roast & Outstanding Agriculturalist Awards; Nov. 9, 2017; Lubbock
Memorial Civic Center Banquet Hall
- CASNR Fall Commencement; Saturday, Dec. 16, 2017; United Supermarkets Arena
Get to know the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. Within the six departments in CASNR, we offer 11 baccalaureate degrees, as well as
11 masters programs and six doctoral programs; all with options aimed to meet the
career goals and aspirations of individuals who desire to work in a variety of jobs.
We believe that Texas Tech is a campus of opportunity. Students who become Red Raiders have the opportunity to grow, learn and develop leadership
skills, and CASNR graduates continue to be a testimony to our success. We value and
appreciate this opportunity to be part of your legacy.