Welcome to CASNR
If you're exploring the possibility of an education in the field of agricultural sciences
or natural resources, we're excited about the possibility of you investigating Texas
Tech. We have programs in CASNR which prepare young men and women to become leaders
in the food, fiber, agriculture, renewable natural resources, or environmental disciplines.
Our faculty and staff welcome your questions about CASNR.
As local, national and global health recommendations shift to reduce the spread of
the virus, CASNR continues to take steps that will help protect our community. Visit
the university's new Texas Tech Commitment page and the TTU COVID-19 page for information on updates and prevention guidelines.
- CASNR Advisory Board Meeting; 1-5 p.m.; Thursday, Aug. 19, 2021; Dairy Barn Loft
- CASNR Faculty Dinner; 6:30 p.m.; Thursday, Aug. 19, 2021; AFS Livestock Arena
- CASNR Faculty Retreat; 8-12 a.m.; Friday, Aug. 20, 2021; McKenzie-Merket Alumni Center
- CASNR Ag Fest; 5:30 p.m.; Thursday, Aug. 26, 2021; AFS Livestock Arena
- 2021 Distinguished Alumni & Outstanding Young Alumni Awards; 6 p.m.; Monday, Sept.
13, 2021; McKenzie-Merket Alumni Center
- Homecoming Breakfast; 8 a.m.; Saturday, Oct. 9, 2021; SUB Red Raider Ballroom
- Pig Roast & Gerald W. Thomas Outstanding Agriculturalist Awards; 5:30 p.m.; Thursday,
Nov. 11, 2021; Lubbock Memorial Civic Center Banquet Hall
- 2022 Distinguished Alumni & Outstanding Young Alumni Awards; 6 p.m.; Monday, Feb.
21, 2022; McKenzie-Merket Alumni Center
Social media is a powerful medium that shares relevant news, engaging stories, and
is one of our most effective way to listen to and connect with the CASNR community.
We believe that Texas Tech is a campus of opportunity. Students who become Red Raiders have the opportunity to grow, learn and develop leadership
skills, and CASNR graduates continue to be a testimony to our success. We value and
appreciate this opportunity to be part of your legacy.