Up The Ladder
Texas Tech University Board of Regents approves academic advancement for 11 leading CASNR faculty members at last meeting.
Going Whole Hog
AFS experts at Texas Tech are set to celebrate all things pork on the eve of a little-known holiday known as ‘National Pig Day.’
- Former CASNR dean, noted USAID agronomist Anson Bertrand dead at 91
- Livestock Judging Team wins Ft. Worth’s Southwestern Livestock Exposition
- AAEC alumnus named new director of National Business Aviation Association
- CASNR colleague Moore receives major Texas A&M AgriLife excellence award
- Department of Animal and Food Sciences utilizes new iCEV teaching technology
- Gallery: CASNR launches new You Tube video recruiting page, featuring students from all six departments.
- Vision & Tradition Campaign: Effort surpasses $1 billion goal nearly a year ahead of schedule.
- Laboratory Safety: New online training course focuses on training, monitoring and reporting guide.
- Make a Gift: Your gifts to CASNR help support scholarships and much more. It's good business.
- Video: ‘Doing It Right’ Pays off at CASNR with a message of generational continuity.