Welcome to CASNR
If you're exploring the possibility of an education in the field of agricultural sciences
or natural resources, we're excited about the possibility of you investigating Texas
Tech. We have programs in CASNR which prepare young men and women to become leaders
in the food, fiber, agriculture, renewable natural resources, or environmental disciplines.
Our faculty and staff welcome your questions about CASNR and would invite you to our
campus for a visit any time.
The College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources (CASNR) at Texas Tech University
is seeking an accomplished, highly motivated scientist to lead the research efforts
of the College as Associate Dean for Research. Submission of applications preferred by September 28, 2018. Review of applicants
will begin October 1, 2018. For more information, please visit Career Opportunity: Associate Dean for Research.
- CASNR Dean's Scholar Reception; 3-4 p.m.; Feb. 22, 2019; McKenzie-Merket Alumni Center
- CASNR Commencement: Dec. 15, 2018
- CASNR Spring Semester, First Class Day: Jan. 16, 2019
- CASNR Distinguished Alumni & Outstanding Young Alumni Awards; Monday, Feb. 18, 2019;
McKenzie-Merket Alumni Center
- CASNR Ag Honor's Banquet; 6:30 p.m.; Thursday, April 18, 2019; McKenzie-Merket Alumni
Since its inception, CASNR has prepared students to make meaningful contributions
to society as engaged leaders. Here's a closer look at some of our research and engagement
We believe that Texas Tech is a campus of opportunity. Students who become Red Raiders have the opportunity to grow, learn and develop leadership
skills, and CASNR graduates continue to be a testimony to our success. We value and
appreciate this opportunity to be part of your legacy.