More than 1,600 Texas Tech students, including 38 from CASNR, receive diplomas at United Supermarkets Arena.
Raider Red Meats BBQ & Ribeye Championship set for Aug. 26-27 at Tech’s Department of Animal and Food Sciences building.
- CASNR grad honored with BRIT Int’l Award of Excellence in Conservation
- Texas Tech tapped as one of four national native pollinator planting locations
- New leader takes helm of Agricultural Education & Communications
- Teaching Academy roster includes 21 from CASNR, adding Doerfert, Cox
- Stephen Devadoss joins Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics
- CASNR Job Fair: On Sept. 27, CASNR will hold a job fair from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the Texas Tech Club.
- On The Map: CASNR has a global footprint. See our updated imbedded map database.
- VIDEO: Take a moment to revisit the iconic Dairy Barn at the height of its operation.
- VIDEO: New Texas Tech video launches, featuring CASNR administration leader and professor Cindy Akers.
- Make a Gift: Your gifts to CASNR help support scholarships and much more. It's good business.