AAEC’s newly launched international ag business program broadens opportunities for global studies, international focus.
Fort Worth Win
Tech’s meat judging team captures second straight victory, taking first place at Southwestern intercollegiate contest.
- Twenty-seven CASNR students honored as Dean’s Scholars Award winners
- Texas Tech Meat Judging Team wins competition at National Western Contest
- CASNR graduate students excel at New Orleans’ Beltwide Cotton Conference
- Texas Tech Wool Team wins National Western Stock Show competition
- Tech’s Plant & Soil Science Department hosts Borlaug Fellow Tesfaye Bitema
- On The Map: CASNR has a global footprint. See our new imbedded map database.
- VIDEO: Take a moment to revisit the iconic Dairy Barn at the height of its operation.
- VIDEO: CASNR launches new ‘You Tube’ video recruiting page, featuring students from all six departments.
- Safety Committee: New online training course focuses on training, monitoring and reporting guide.
- Make a Gift: Your gifts to CASNR help support scholarships and much more. It's good business.