Welcome to CASNR
If you're exploring the possibility of an education in the field of agricultural sciences
or natural resources, we're excited about the possibility of you investigating Texas
Tech. We have programs in CASNR which prepare young men and women to become leaders
in the food, fiber, agriculture, renewable natural resources, or environmental disciplines.
Our faculty and staff welcome your questions about CASNR and would invite you to our
campus for a visit any time.
- CASNR Advisory Board Meeting; McKenzie-Merket Alumni Center; 1- 5 p.m.; Thursday,
Aug. 22, 2019
- CASNR Awards Dinner; AFS Livestock Arena; 6:30 p.m.; Thursday, Aug. 22, 2019
- CASNR Faculty Retreat; McKenzie-Merket Alumni Center; 8 a.m.-Noon; Friday, Aug. 23,
- CASNR Fall Term; First Class Day; Monday, Aug. 26, 2019
- CASNR Ag Fest; AFS Livestock Arena; 5:30 p.m.; Thursday, Aug. 29, 2019
- CASNR Homecoming Breakfast; Red Raider Ballroom; Student Union Building; 8 a.m.; Saturday,
Oct. 19, 2019
- CASNR Pig Roast; Lubbock Memorial Civic Center; 6:60 p.m.; Thursday, Nov. 7, 2019
- CASNR Fall Commencement; United Supermarkets Arena; Saturday, Dec. 14, 2019
Since its inception, CASNR has prepared students to make meaningful contributions
to society as engaged leaders. Here's a closer look at some of our research and engagement
We believe that Texas Tech is a campus of opportunity. Students who become Red Raiders have the opportunity to grow, learn and develop leadership
skills, and CASNR graduates continue to be a testimony to our success. We value and
appreciate this opportunity to be part of your legacy.