Welcome to CASNR
If you're exploring the possibility of an education in the field of agricultural sciences
or natural resources, we're excited about the possibility of you investigating Texas
Tech. We have programs in CASNR which prepare young men and women to become leaders
in the food, fiber, agriculture, renewable natural resources, or environmental disciplines.
Our faculty and staff welcome your questions about CASNR and would invite you to our
campus for a visit any time.
- Texas Tech Arbor Day; Apr. 27, 2018; Memorial Circle
- CASNR Last Class Day; May 8, 2018
- CASNR Spring Commencement; May 19, 2018; United Supermarkets Arena
- CASNR Faculty Retreat; Thursday, Aug. 24, 2018; 1 p.m.; McKenzie-Merket Alumni Center
- CASNR Ag Fest; Thursday, Aug. 30, 2018; AFS Livestock Arena
- CASNR Homecoming Breakfast; Saturday, Oct. 20, 2018; Student Union Building-Red Raider
- CASNR Pig Roast; Thursday, Nov. 1, 2018; Lubbock Civic Center-Banquet Hall
Get to know the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. Within the seven departments in CASNR, we offer 11 baccalaureate degrees, as well
as 10 masters programs and six doctoral programs; all with options aimed to meet the
career goals and aspirations of individuals who desire to work in a variety of jobs.
We believe that Texas Tech is a campus of opportunity. Students who become Red Raiders have the opportunity to grow, learn and develop leadership
skills, and CASNR graduates continue to be a testimony to our success. We value and
appreciate this opportunity to be part of your legacy.