Tech’s Livestock Judging Team claims eighth national championship at North American International Livestock Exposition.
Texas Tech’s AFS hosts 30 participants from seven Latin America countries in newly launched ‘Meat School in Spanish.’
- Texas Tech Ranch Horse Team captures crown at Western Horseman Show
- Pig Roast: CASNR presents ‘Outstanding Agriculturalist’ awards at Civic Center
- Tech’s Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics adds Donna Mitchell
- Yang Hu takes new post with Tech’s Department of Plant and Soil Science
- In Profile: Food tech graduate Edgar Sotelo shines in western art world
- On The Map: CASNR has a global footprint. See our new imbedded map database.
- VIDEO: Take a moment to revisit the iconic Dairy Barn at the height of its operation.
- VIDEO: CASNR launches new ‘You Tube’ video recruiting page, featuring students from all six departments.
- Safety Committee: New online training course focuses on training, monitoring and reporting guide.
- Make a Gift: Your gifts to CASNR help support scholarships and much more. It's good business.