Garrett Couts, Parker Grotegut, Emily Jackson, Kyle Schlabs, Stefanie Neuhaus and Zachariah Hurley are bound for Washington, D.C.
NACTA Teaching Award
AFS grad student Elizabeth Domby tapped for NACTA Teaching Award. Presentation next month at Virginia Tech University.
- Texas viticulture certificate program application window opens on June 1
- Women’s rodeo team looks to defend their 2012 national championship
- AFS Spring Awards Banquet highlights academic, extracurricular performance
- Equine excellence; NAADA ‘Volunteer Service Award’ goes to Terry Crofoot
- Opinion: CASNR key to providing science-based expertise for economic viability
- Vision & Tradition Campaign: Effort surpasses $1 billion goal nearly a year ahead of schedule.
- Laboratory Safety: New online training course focuses on training, monitoring and reporting guide.
- Make a Gift: Your gifts to CASNR help support scholarships and much more. It's good business.
- Alumni: CASNR breaks down its latest renowned ‘Distinguished & Young Alumni Award’ winners.
- Video: ‘Doing It Right’ Pays off at CASNR with a message of generational continuity.