Food Safety Boost
Food safety expert Marie Bugarel named research assistant professor in Tech’s Department of Animal and Food Sciences.
Remote Sensing, GIS Lift
Carlos Portillo-Quintero named an assistant professor in Texas Tech’s Department of Natural Resources Management.
- Natural Fit; Texas Tech to celebrate cotton industry at Razorback game
- In Profile: AEC alum, cattle rancher featured in new ‘Farmland’ documentary
- Tech’s Livestock Judging Team takes first at National Barrow Show in Minnesota
- GALLERY: Reception honors PSS leader Richard Zartman for decades of service
- GALLERY: Summer cloudburst can’t hold back AgFest, program rolls on
- VIDEO: Texas Tech University celebrates its iconic Dairy Barn during National Dairy Month
- GALLERY: CASNR launches new ‘You Tube’ video recruiting page, featuring students from all six departments.
- Laboratory Safety: New online training course focuses on training, monitoring and reporting guide.
- Make a Gift: Your gifts to CASNR help support scholarships and much more. It's good business.
- VideoWatch: ‘Doing It Right’ Pays off at CASNR with a message of generational continuity.