Final Exam Policies
The following is effective as of January 2020.
Priority Order and Policies for use during Finals Week
- Primary core classes are courses with total term enrollment of 400+ students. Each exam is open for two (2) days on a staggered basis. We have already met with the faculty associated with these core courses, and accommodated their schedules.
- Secondary core classes are courses with total term enrollment of 100 – 349 students and will have exams scheduled for one (1) day with the Testing Center.
- Classes with enrollment below 100 will be able to use the testing center on a first come, first serve basis, as long as they are willing to have the exam open for one day only during finals, from 8:00am to 12:00pm.
Final Exam submissions are subject to review and change, every effort will be made to accommodate your requests. You will receive confirmation once your final exam has been reviewed and accepted.
Test closing times for finals are based on class size:
- Up to 100 close at 12:00 pm (noon)
- 101-400 close at 5:00 pm
- 401-900+ close at 10:00 pm