Fall 2017 Volunteer Fair
Monday, September 18
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Student Union Building, Red Raider Ballroom
The Volunteer Fair is an excellent opportunity to:
- recruit new members to your organization;
- connect with other individuals who share similar interests
- become involved in service events and activities;
- make a lasting impact in your community
Registration has closed.
- Check in for confirmed organizations begin at 9:15 am.
- Two representatives per table are allowed.
- The waitlist is determined by the date of each reservation. Starting at 9:30, tables will be reassigned based on the waiting list.
- All displays, signs and posters must fit within the 6' table area and cannot stick out or impede any other organization's space or efforts.
- Organizations must use the table assigned to them; switching is prohibited.
- At least one representative must be present throughout the Volunteer Fair. Leaving items at your assigned table without member representation is not permitted.
- Organizations may not sell items or walk around and hand out items.
- Power outlets will not be available, no generators are permitted, and media equipment will not be provided.
Agency Parking Map:
Student Union & Activities
Kelsey M. Jackson, Unit Coordinator
Here is what people are saying about our fair:
“Thank you so much for inviting the Volunteer Center to your Volunteer Fair! We enjoyed
getting to meet students and sharing with them the importance of volunteering.”
Volunteer Center of Lubbock
“Thank you again for having us at the volunteer fair. It was very well organized and
the food was great! I hope we can attend the next fair.”
Big Brothers Big Sisters
“I would like to thank you so much for your gracious invitation and all the amenities that your organization provided. This was the first time that I have attended a Volunteer Fair. I really enjoyed myself yesterday. I am already looking forward to the next one.”
Family Promise of Lubbock
Fall 2017 Fair Participants
Student Service Organizations:
- Residence Halls Association/Raiders Helping Others
- Student Activities Board Outreach & Tech to Town
- Lone Star Guide Raisers - Lubbock
- CALUE Service Breaks
- American Red Cross Student Chapter at Tech
- American Cancer Society - Student Organization
- Tech Habitat
- Tech Students for CASA
- United Future Leaders
- American Cancer Society
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Lubbock
- Buckner Children and Family Services
- CASA of the South Plains.org
- Children's Home of Lubbock
- Communities in Schools of the South Plains
- Community Partners of Lubbock/CPS Rainbow Room
- Creative Learners
- Early Learning Centers of Lubbock
- Family Guidance and Outreach Center of Lubbock
- Family Promise of Lulbbock
- Friends of the Lubbock Library
- Girl Scouts Texas-Oklahoma Plains
- High Point Village
- Lubbock Boys & Girls Club
- Lubbock Dream Center
- Morris Safe House Foundation
- North & East Lubbock Community Development Corporation
- Parent Life Lubbock
- Refuge Services
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- South Plains Kidney Foundation
- St. Benedict's Chapel
- StarCare Specialty Health System
- Texas Attorney General
- TEXAS BOYS RANCH
- Texas Hunger Initiative
- Texas State Guard
- The Bridge of Lubbock
- Ulabs MakerSpace
- Volunteer Center of Lubbock
- Volunteer Services Council for Lubbock State Supported Living Center
- Women's Protective Services