Fall 2014 Volunteer Fair
Thursday, September 18, 2014
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Student Union Building, Red Raider Ballroom
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, September 10
The Volunteer Fair is an excellent opportunity to:
- recruit new members to your organization;
- connect with other individuals who share similar interests;
- form partnerships with other student organizations and community agencies;
- become involved in service events and activities;
- make a lasting impact in your community
Confirm Agency Information
Visit the Community Volunteer Resources page to confirm that your agency information is correct. All changes or updates can be done on the Volunteer Fair Registration form.
Register early to reserve a table as space is limited. The first 40 community agencies and 20 student service organizations that register are guaranteed a table; thereafter a waiting list will be generated. After receipt of your application, an e-mail confirmation will be sent.
- Check in for confirmed registrations begin at 10:15 am.
- Two representatives per table are allowed.
- The waitlist is determined by the date of each reservation. Starting at 10:30, tables will be reassigned to the waiting list.
- All displays, signs and posters must fit within the 6’ table area and cannot stick out or impede any other organization's space or efforts.
- Organizations must use the table assigned to them; switching is prohibited.
- At least one representative must be present throughout the Volunteer Fair. Leaving items at your assigned table without member representation is not permitted.
- Organizations may not sell items or walk around and hand out items.
- Power outlets will not be available, no generators are permitted, and media equipment will not be provided.
REGISTRATION OPENS AUGUST 4!
Student Union & Activities
Here is what people are saying about our fair:
“Thank you so much for inviting the Volunteer Center to your Volunteer Fair! We enjoyed getting to meet students and sharing with them the importance of volunteering.”
Volunteer Center of Lubbock
“Thank you again for having us at the volunteer fair. It was very well organized and the food was great! I hope we can attend the next fair.”
Big Brothers Big Sisters
“I would like to thank you so much for your gracious invitation and all the amenities that your organization provided. This was the first time that I have attended a Volunteer Fair. I really enjoyed myself yesterday. I am already looking forward to the next one.”
Family Promise of Lubbock