Fall 2017 Volunteer Fair
Monday, September 18
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Student Union Building, Red Raider Ballroom
The Volunteer Fair is an excellent opportunity to:
- recruit new members to your organization;
- connect with other individuals who share similar interests
- become involved in service events and activities;
- make a lasting impact in your community
Registration opens in early Fall.
Register early to reserve a table as space is limited. The first 40 community agencies and 20 student service organizations that register are guaranteed a table; thereafter a waiting list will be generated. After receipt of your application, an e-mail confirmation will be sent.
- Check in for confirmed organizations begin at 9:15 am.
- Two representatives per table are allowed.
- The waitlist is determined by the date of each reservation. Starting at 9:30, tables will be reassigned based on the waiting list.
- All displays, signs and posters must fit within the 6’ table area and cannot stick out or impede any other organization's space or efforts.
- Organizations must use the table assigned to them; switching is prohibited.
- At least one representative must be present throughout the Volunteer Fair. Leaving items at your assigned table without member representation is not permitted.
- Organizations may not sell items or walk around and hand out items.
- Power outlets will not be available, no generators are permitted, and media equipment will not be provided.
Agency Parking Map:
Student Union & Activities
Kelsey M. Jackson,Unit Coordinator
Here is what people are saying about our fair:
“Thank you so much for inviting the Volunteer Center to your Volunteer Fair! We enjoyed
getting to meet students and sharing with them the importance of volunteering.”
Volunteer Center of Lubbock
“Thank you again for having us at the volunteer fair. It was very well organized and
the food was great! I hope we can attend the next fair.”
Big Brothers Big Sisters
“I would like to thank you so much for your gracious invitation and all the amenities that your organization provided. This was the first time that I have attended a Volunteer Fair. I really enjoyed myself yesterday. I am already looking forward to the next one.”
Family Promise of Lubbock
Fall 2016 Fair Participants
Student Service Organizations:
- Unidos Por un Mismo Idioma
- Raiders For Service
- Heart of Lubbock Community Garden
- Humane Society of West Texas
- Black Student Association
- Circle K International
- Whitacre College of Engineering Robotics Program
- Tech Students for CASA
- The Bridge of Lubbock
- Friends of the Lubbock Public Library
- Women's Protective Services
- Lubbock Moonlight Musicals
- Harmony Science Academy
- Teaching & Mentoring Communities
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center - Correctional
- Managed Health Care - John T. Montford Unit
- Broadway Festivals, Inc
- Ronald McDonald Charities of the Southwest
- Lubbock Boys & Girls Club
- Buckner Children and Family Services
- Family Promise of Lubbock
- Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains
- United Future Leaders
- Communities In Schools
- Morris Safe House
- CASA of the South Plains
- Family Guidance & Outreach Center
- Boys & Girls Club of Lubbock
- Texas State Guard
- Southwest Parkinson Society
- Volunteer Center of Lubbock
- Office of The Attorney General (Child Support Division)
- Texas Air Museum
- The Children's Home of Lubbock
- Caprock Regional Response Group
- Science Spectrum Museum & OMNI Theater
- High Point Village