CMLL Event Promotion
For any CMLL-hosted or sponsored events, event and program coordinators are responsible for submitting event details to the following:
- To have information posted to the CMLL Public Calendar and/or on social media, please complete this form. Note that submissions are only reviewed a few times a week. Kindly submit your request at least one calendar week prior to any event you wish to advertise.
- Note: for both of these you may need to copy and paste text from Notepad (Windows) or TextEdit
(macOS), rather than from Word, PDF, etc.
- TechAnnounce (click "Post an Announcement" on the left side)
- TTU events calendar (click "Submit an Event" on the lower left)
- Submitting event details (along with any PDF flyer, etc. if desired)
to Theresa Madrid, closer to the actual event date, for her to send out on the CMLL email list
- Lisa Melendez, well in advance, for any CMLL classroom reservations (including 255)
- Geazul Hernandez, well in advance, for any LLRC reservations (non-classroom, i.e. Qualia, Lab areas, etc.)
Classical & Modern Languages & Literatures
AddressCMLL Building, 2906 18th St, Lubbock, TX 79409