Bachelor of Art in Languages & Cultures + Required Concentration
- ASL/English Interpretation
- Chinese Language & Area Studies
- Classics (Latin, Greek, or Culture Emphasis)
- Russian Language & Area Studies
The Bachelor of Arts in Languages and Cultures consists of 33 hours at the 2000-level and above, including CMLL 2305. As part of the required hours, each of the degree's six concentrations must include certain communication literacy courses.
Bachelor of Art in Spanish + Optional Concentration
- Literatures and Cultures of the Spanish-Speaking World
- Hispanic Linguistics
- Spanish in a Global Context
- Spanish for the Professions
The Bachelor of Arts in Spanish consists of 30 hours at the 2000-level and above, including a minimum of four 4000-level courses. As part of the required hours, Spanish majors must complete a minimum of three communication literacy courses.
Other Areas of Study
Courses designed in mind for students who already have a bilingual/bicultural background in Spanish
Classical & Modern Languages & Literatures
AddressCMLL Building, 2906 18th St, Lubbock, TX 79409