Undergraduate Certificate in Translation and Interpretation
Do you love languages? Increase your chances in the job market by adding a Certificate in Translation and Interpretation to your degree!
The CMLL Undergraduate Certificate in Translation and Interpretation provides the foundation for a career in translating and interpreting and the basis to work toward professional certification.
- There is an increasing need for translation and interpretation services.
- Eligible languages: ASL, Arabic, French, German, Mandarin, Russian, and Spanish
- 15 total credits
- 2302 in selected language or equivalent
- CMLL 3303 Introduction to Translation and Interpretation
- ENGL 3341 Studies in Translation Practice and Theory or LING 4335 Introduction to Linguistics
- 2 additional upper-level language courses in selected language
Classical & Modern Languages & Literatures
AddressCMLL Building, 2906 18th St, Lubbock, TX 79409