About Job Grid
Job Grid is the place for all your co-op, internship and full-time job postings. In addition, you can set up a variety of interview schedules to accompany your posting in order to fill your company's employment needs quickly and effectively.
There are many ways to recruit Texas Tech Engineering students and alumni. To get started:
- Post your job opportunities quickly and easily using Job Grid
- Set up and coordinate on-campus interview schedules using Job Grid
- Connect with students proactively using Resume Books and Candidate Search on Job Grid
- Attend the Whitacre College of Engineering Job Fair every fall and spring
- Host a Careers Workshop for students on resumes, interviewing, Job Fair, or other careers-related topics. We will advertise your company as hosts of the event.
- Host an Industry Day on campus which would feature a day of events by your company. We can work with you to determine what events best fit your recruiting needs.