TTU offers an online reporting system to help students, faculty, staff, families, and friends submit reports about:
- Potential violations of the TTU Student Code of Conduct
- Concerns regarding Sexual Misconduct
- Concerns about students in crisis or distress
- Hazing & Student Organization Misconduct
- Concerns surrounding acts of bias or discrimination
- Raider Relief & Pregnancy
What happens when a report is submitted?
When a report is submitted, staff will review the details of the report, will determine a response that may include available campus resources, and will ask the appropriate department staff to respond to the reported concerns.
What if it is an emergency ?
If there is a possibility that a student is attempting to harm themselves or others, or it there is an emergency, dial 911 immediately. If your report is any emergency, do not use these forms- call for help as soon as possible.
Please select the report from the list below that most closely addresses your concern.
If you have questions about which form to use or other questions, contact the Office of Student Conduct, 806-742-1714, or the Office of the Dean of Students, 806-742-2984