Dr. Jeff Lee
Phone: (806) 834-8228
- B.A., Geography, University of California, Los Angeles, 1979
- M.A., Geography, University of California, Los Angeles, 1984
- Ph.D., Geography, Arizona State University, 1990
- Aeolian processes and landforms (sediment transport by wind and dune morphology).
My main research area is aeolian (wind-related) geomorphology. Current research topics include sources and temporal trends of blowing dust in Texas and the American Southwest, and changes in wind patterns over time. I teach an introductory course, Global Environmental Science, every semester and other courses less frequently.
- GEOG 1401 – Global Environmental Science
- GEOG 3335 - Field Seminar in Physical Geography
- GEOG 4301/5304 - Geomorphology in Environmental Management
- GEOG 4357/5306 - Geography of Arid Lands
- Member, Texas Tech Teaching Academy