Texas Tech University

Current Student Advising Forms

Advising Forms

  • Minor Declaration Request
    This request is for any student who wishes to declare a minor within the College of Human Sciences.
  • Overload Request
    This form is for Human Sciences students who wish to take more than 19 hours during the Fall/ Spring semesters or more than 8 hours in the Summer 1/ Summer 2 semesters. The completed form should be returned to their Advisor.
  • HDFS Practicum Form
    This form provides information on Community Practicum (HDFS 4314) for HDFS majors.
  • Personal Financial Planning GPA Registration Request Form
    This form is for PFP students requesting an exception to the GPA Policy to register for PFP 3000 and 4000.
  • Graduation Planning
    This form is utilized to help students create a plan for graduation.
  • Schedule Planning
    This form is used to create a schedule of classes for registration.
  • HDFS GPA Restriction Appeal Form
    This form is for Human Development and Family Sciences students only.
  • EC Lab Contract
    This form is for Early Childhood students only. The form can be submitted online.