Behavioral Medicine & Translational Research (BMTR) Lab
- Behavioral pharmacologic and surgical treatment for obesity and metabolic disease.
- Examining a wide range of interventions for obesity and metabolic disease treatment and prevention including impacts on associated comorbidities.
- fMRI Research – Neurophysiology
- Neurophysiology of obesity, metabolic disease and ingestive behavior.
- Effects of caffeine and L-theanine on attention.
- Physiological and behavioral correlates of physical activity (including the influences
of pain and sleep)
- Examining the physiological, medical, psychosocial, and behavioral factors that may influence adherence to physical activity.