About The National Student Council
Since 1931, the goal of National Student Council (NatStuCo) has been to help all student councils become more effective organizations. NatStuCo represents middle level and high school councils nationwide. It seeks to provide a valuable leadership partnership between students and their school. It creates the opportunity for students to become effective leaders, thus encouraging and influencing a positive school climate.
NatStuCo is a program of the National Association of Secondary School Principals.
- Leadership – Supporting the development of student and adviser leadership skills and knowledge
- Service – Helping build a climate of caring and tolerance through volunteerism and service to others
- Student Voice – Promoting student council as the voice of the student body and giving every student an opportunity to be heard
- Engagement – Encouraging students to become involved in school and community leadership and decision making
- There will be a middle school (grades 6-8) and a high school (grades 9-12) student council.
- To be eligible, students must have purchased four courses (making them a full-time student) and must be actively working in those courses.
If you are interested in representing your grade or school on our inaugural Student Council, please indicate so on the form below. Thank you for your interest in TTU K-12 student councils!
Are you interested in joining Student Council?
To express interest, please submit this form to our Faculty Council. Submission of this form does not guarantee selection. Full-time status must be verified.