Current Faculty Opportunities
This page will be regularly updated with opportunities and events for current TTU faculty.
Call for Applications: Administrative and Support Unit Wellbeing and Success
Supported by the university's Institutional Enhancement funds for academic excellence, the Office of Faculty Success announces a one-time funding opportunity for administrative and support units that interact with and/or directly support academic excellence. Funding may be requested for programming supporting unit employee wellbeing and success.
Funding may be requested by an academic unit, or by an individual member of Faculty or Staff. Details about the Administrative and Support Unit Wellbeing and Success funding opportunities are available here.
- Academic Unit Wellbeing & Success Funding
- Individual Faculty or Staff Member Funding
- Administrative and Support Unit Wellbeing & Success Funding
Please direct any questions to Vice Provost for Faculty Success Genevieve Durham DeCesaro.
- Don't forget to check out the TLPDC's workshops and events!
- Looking for other faculty/staff resources and services?
Teaching, Learning, & Professional Development Center
AddressUniversity Library Building, Room 136, Mail Stop 2044, Lubbock, TX 79409-2004