Get Involved. Be Engaged.
Your involvement with the Rawls College of Business lasts beyond receiving a diploma. At the Rawls College, we strive to maintain relationships and ensure success in all facets of life. We foster an environment where alumni are both proud of their education and actively contribute to its growth. As the Rawls College continues to grow and create more thought leaders in business, there is an even stronger need for a committed and alumni base. Whether donating time or financial gifts, there are plenty of ways our alumni can have a positive impact.
How to Get Involved
- Update your contact information.
- Be a mentor.
- Join the Rawls Raiders Alumni Network.
- Give to Rawls.
- Hire Rawls graduates.
- Receive Rawls updates.
- Recruit future Rawls Raiders.
- Speak in a class.
- Share your news.
- Serve on a Board/Council:
- Ph.D. Alumni Spotlight: Kyle Allen
- Ph.D. Alumni Spotlight: Nga Nguyen
- School of Accounting Hosts Reception at AAA Annual Meeting
- Ph.D. Alumnus William Humphrey Receives Best Professor Award
- Alumni Spotlight: Ying Wang
- September 23rd, 2017 MBA for Working Professionals
- September 27th, 2017 CGE Study Abroad Summer 2018
- September 28th, 2017 CGE Study Abroad Summer 2018
- September 28th, 2017 Dallas Rawls Raiders Happy Hour
Rawls Alumni Highlights
Share your story to be highlighted in upcoming Alumni publications, including Rawls News.