Get Involved. Be Engaged.
Your involvement with the Rawls College of Business lasts beyond receiving a diploma. At the Rawls College, we strive to maintain relationships and ensure success in all facets of life. We foster an environment where alumni are both proud of their education and actively contribute to its growth. As the Rawls College continues to grow and create more thought leaders in business, there is an even stronger need for a committed and alumni base. Whether donating time or financial gifts, there are plenty of ways our alumni can have a positive impact.
How to Get Involved
- Update your contact information.
- Be a mentor.
- Join the Rawls Raiders Alumni Network.
- Give to Rawls.
- Hire Rawls graduates.
- Receive Rawls updates.
- Recruit future Rawls Raiders.
- Speak in a class.
- Share your news.
- Serve on a Board/Council.
- Finance Alumnus Named to On Wall Street’s “40 Under 40”
- Alumnus Dirk Dieterich Discusses Entrepreneurship with RBLP Students
- Alumnus Jarrod Upton Offers Advice and Insights to RBLP Students
- Stellar Alumni Connection Shares Market Insights
- Matt Scurlock Discusses His Passion with RBLP Students
- March 30th, 2017 Junior Desinor
- April 19th, 2017 Rawls Raiders Ft. Worth Social
- April 20th, 2017 Rawls Raiders San Antonio Social
- April 20th, 2017 33rd Annual Dallas Scholarship Event
Rawls Alumni Highlights
Share your story to be highlighted in upcoming Alumni publications, including Rawls News.