Career Management Center
Although some classes will be held face to face in Fall 2020, all Rawls Career Management Center events will be hosted via virtual methods. This includes the career fair. At this time, on-campus interviews will be available as long as social distancing measures can be observed. We are happy to assist you with on-campus interviews, or schedules for virtual interview methods. If your company is looking to post your available positions, we are happy to assist you with getting those added to Handshake.
Please feel free to reach out to us through the methods listed above, or through your Handshake account. Although this is a time of adjustment, we will do everything we can to assist you in your recruiting process!
Cultivating student success since 2003, the Rawls Career Management Center empowers students by helping them Prep, Connect, Get Hired, and Succeed.
- Prep: Provide professional knowledge and tools through coaching, workshops, and events to equip students for career success.
- Connect: Collaborate with employer partners to create networking and career opportunities.
- Get Hired: Assist students in the recruiting process with resources such as Handshake, on-campus interviews, and career fairs.
- Succeed: Encourage confidence through established professional skills allowing students to thrive in the workplace.
To be a trusted and reliable resource for Rawls College of Business students and employer partners.
- Preparing For A Virtual Career Fair
- Resume Drop-In Session
- Employer Led Mock Interviews
- Speed Networking
- Rawls VIRTUAL Career Fair- Session #1
- Rawls VIRTUAL Career Fair- Session #2