Career Management Center
The Rawls Career Management Center has returned to normal operations, and will continue to offer in-person and virtual opportunities to recruit our students.
Employers: Visit our Employer Resources section to learn more about upcoming in-person and virtual career fair events. We're happy to assist with scheduling your in-person on-campus interviews, or virtual interviews. If your company would like to post your available positions, we're ready to assist you in adding them to Handshake.
Please feel free to reach out to us by email, phone, or through your Handshake account. We will do everything we can to assist you in your recruiting process!
Cultivating student success since 2003, the Rawls Career Management Center empowers students by helping them Prep, Connect, Get Hired, and Succeed.
- Prep: Provide professional knowledge and tools through coaching, workshops, and events to equip students for career success.
- Connect: Collaborate with employer partners to create networking and career opportunities.
- Get Hired: Assist students in the recruiting process with resources such as Handshake, on-campus interviews, and career fairs.
- Succeed: Encourage confidence through established professional skills allowing students to thrive in the workplace.
To be a trusted and reliable resource for Rawls College of Business students and employer partners.
- Rawls College Holds Seventh Annual Rawls Diversity Symposium
- Rawls College Virtual Career Fair Sees Increased Student Participation Despite Severe Winter Weather
- The Rawls Career Fair Goes All-Virtual for Fall 2020