The Jerry S. Rawls College of Business offers educational programs in all areas of business while advancing knowledge through research, providing community service, and supporting development of business in the global economy. AACSB International, the national accrediting organization for business and management programs, fully accredits the baccalaureate programs in business administration.
Upon successful completion of degree requirements, students will earn a Bachelor of Business Administration in their respective major.
- Energy Commerce
- Information Technology
- Supply Chain Management
Certificates and Minors
Business students can also choose to build upon their degree by pursuing a certificate, a dual degree or a minor outside of the Rawls College.
- Accounting, Undergraduate Certificate
- Commercial Banking, Undergraduate Certificate
- Data Analytics Certificate (DAC), Undergraduate Certificate
- International Business, Undergraduate Certificate
- Leadership, Undergraduate Certificate
- Sales & Customer Relationship Management Certificate
Accelerated & Pathway Programs
- B.B.A. to Master of Science in Accounting
- B.B.A. to Master of Science in Finance
- Pathway to STEM MBA