Undergraduate Minor & Certificates
Undergraduate Business Minor
Designed for non-business majors who want to learn fundamental business essentials, our 18-hour business minor provides broad exposure to marketing, accounting, finance, management and economics.
Business Minor Requirements
- Students must have a minimum 2.0 Texas Tech GPA and 12 earned hours to declare a minor.
- Transfer students without a Texas Tech GPA must have a cumulative 2.0 transfer GPA.
- All prerequisites must be met prior to taking each course.
- A minimum grade of C is needed to complete minor requirements.
- All junior- and senior-level business courses must be taken at Texas Tech University unless approved by an advisor at Rawls College.
|BA 3301||Fundamentals of Marketing|
|BA 3302||Financial and Managerial Accounting|
|BA 3303||Foundations of Finance|
|BA 3304||Operations Management|
|BA 3305||Organization Management|
|BA 3306||Fundamentals of Business Economics|
Our certificate programs allow you to develop expertise in a trending business topic that complements your major area of study. As an extra credential on your resume, a certificate can help you stand out in today's competitive job market.