Mission & Vision Statement
As a comprehensive, research-based business school, the Rawls College of Business:
- advances knowledge through impactful research.
- educates and develops resilient graduates who will shape the workplace of the future.
- provides curricula and experiences that are in demand, engaging, accessible, and that provide students with a strong return on investment.
- serves and engages with our communities, from local to global, and provides value to practitioners.
- instills in the Rawls College community aspects of our distinctive culture including strong work ethic, discipline, civility, humility and philanthropy.
We solve problems facing business and society. We seek to better the world by creating and sharing knowledge and by educating and empowering students to become the next generation of business professionals and influencers.