Master of Science in Accounting
Students who already have B.B.A. degrees, either from Texas Tech or another school, may enroll in the Master of Science in Accounting program. Students in the M.S.A. program take the same graduate curriculum as those in the 150-hour Program.
Fall Entry: August 1st
Spring Entry: December 1st
Summer Entry: May 1st (Summer I only)
Fall Entry: January 15th
*No Spring or Summer entry
Complete the Texas Tech Graduate School application form
You will need:
1. Applicant essay
One page addressing one or more of the following topics:
- Specifically address your short and long-term goals and how you will use your Texas Tech degree to achieve this.
- Describe a significant leadership experience/achievement that you believe would contribute to Texas Tech University and your classmates.
- Describe a problem-solving activity in which you were involved as a member of a team and how you contributed to a solution.
- Describe a major challenge or past failure and how you dealt with it.
- Optional: Present any additional information that would assist the Admissions Committee in the evaluation of your candidacy.
2. Two recommendation letters
It is recommended that one letter be from someone who knows you in an academic capacity.
3. GMAT Scores (international students)
GMAT scores required for international students and students who were not Texas Tech undergraduates.