Scholarships and Awards
The scholarships offered through the Rawls College of Business are highly competitive and are awarded based on merit on a first-come, first-serve basis to students enrolled in the upcoming fall term. Some scholarship criteria may require participating in extracurricular activities, having a specific declared major, having attended a certain high school or resided in a specific hometown, or other criteria. Some scholarships have criteria requiring financial need which will based on the FAFSA.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 1
- Students applying for scholarships are strongly encouraged to complete the FAFSA to maximize educational funding options.
- Incoming freshmen: Complete the scholarship application at Apply Texas.
- Returning students: Complete the Texas Tech University Scholarship Application.
Questions? Visit the Texas Tech Scholarship website.
- Applications are reviewed and ranked by the scholarship committee.
- Scholarship awards vary annually depending on the availability of funds.