SUB Table Tent Guidelines
Announcements may be displayed only on university table tents stands designated specifically for use by students and registered student organizations. The university announcement table tents may be used only by registered student organizations. Table tents will be cleared periodically by the Student Union Staff only.
- We do not offer printing for your table tents. For printing you may go to any printing company. In our building we have CopyMail for convenient printing. Their number is 742-3444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. They are located on the first floor of the Student Union Building. Announcements must be a size of 4” wide by 6” tall. Must be on 100lb cover card stock and a quantity of 120 cards (Note the new lesser quantity!). Approximate cost for printing at CopyMail is $20. NOTE: CopyMail has a 1-2 day turnaround during the first few weeks of classes.
- Announcements shall not promote the use of alcoholic beverages, tobacco, or illegal drugs, or promote unauthorized sponsorship by Texas Tech University.
- Announcements shall not violate any local, state or federal laws
- Space is limited! It is highly recommended that you email email@example.com to reserve your space ahead of time. Be sure to include the dates you would like your table tents to be placed in the SUB (max 2 week time slot). Announcements should be turned in to room 020 in the Student Union Building West Basement by 12 pm Noon on the Thursday before your reserved space begins. For example, if your event is October 1, we must have your cards by September 15. Late submissions will be put out the following week.
- Announcements must have the organization name and contact information.
- Announcements may be displayed only on university announcement table tents provided for that purpose. Designated posting spaces may be used only for events sponsored by registered student organizations.
- By bringing your cards to the Student Union & Activities department for placement in the SUB, you agree that the department is not liable for any cards taken from the stands. The department reserves the right to place table tent cards according to space available, which may not include all areas tabled areas of the Building.
For any further information or if you have questions about posting in the table tents please contact Autumn Arthur at 742-4708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
These policies and procedures only pertain to the table tent displays in the Student Union Building. For posting in other buildings please contact Hospitality Services at 742-1360 or email@example.com.