CMLL Global Readiness Certificate - Mandarin Chinese
Combine your career interests with the skills you obtain in language classes! The Global Readiness Certificate allows you to connect your career interests with your language studies, whether you are interested in working in Texas, the US, or abroad. In addition to the ability to speak in another language, language courses provide you with many of the skills valued by employers, such as cross-cultural competency and increased analytical ability. Focus on your career and enhance your resume by earning the Global Readiness Certificate.
- CHIN 2302 Intermediate Chinese II
- One course with a career focus
- An approved study abroad program or internship with a global focus for a minimum of
- CHIN 3320 Chinese Civilization and SocietyOR
- CMLL 4002 Internship in Language and Culture
For more information, please contact the faculty advisor Dr. Erin Collopy or advisor Carla Burrus.
Classical & Modern Languages & Literatures
AddressCMLL Building, 2906 18th St, Lubbock, TX 79409