Neurobiology of Nutrition Laboratory
Home | Research | People | Publications | Gallery | News and Announcements
Past News & Announcements
- Dr. Andrew Shin secured an NIA R21 grant from the NIH, "BCAAs as a novel biomarker
and treatment for Alzheimer's disease".
- Our paper "Metformin effectively restores the HPA axis function in diet-induced obese rats" was accepted by the International Journal of Obesity – Nature.
- Ritchel B. Gannaban joined the lab as a new Ph.D. student with a Distinguished Graduate
Student Assistantship. Congratulations and welcome!
- Our paper "Personalized nutrition for management in micronutrient deficiency – literature review
in non-bariatric populations and possible utility in bariatric cohort" was published in Obesity Surgery.
- Marie Mattern was selected to give an oral presentation on "Dissecting mechanisms of improved BCAA metabolism following RYGB surgery in diet-induced
obese mice" at the ObesityWeek Conference in November 2020. Congratulations!