APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL FEBRUARY 23rd, 2020
The Texas Tech Accelerator program is designed to help faculty, students and other entrepreneurs in the region launch startup companies or discover licensing opportunities based on inventions and university technology. Participating in the Texas Tech Accelerator is based on an application process that begins the previous spring. Participating companies have access to funding support, $25,000 grants, co-working space and mentors during the yearlong process.Apply Here
Application Requirements, At-A-Glance
- A written business plan (including an executive summary)
- A pitch (presentation) deck based on the competition rules and guidelines
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
How to Get Started
To get started, an important first step is to establish one member of the team as a dependable startup "captain" to manage all communications and logistics for the company and correspondence with Hub staff.
- Print and review rules and guidelines
- Create a profile and finish the application
- Upload Requirements: resume, one-page executive summary, business plan, presentation/pitch deck
- Download templates and meet a Hub mentor/advisor
Attend Hub Camp for assistance on creating a business plan and a competitive application.
- Submission deadline: February 2020
- Review the Hub schedule regularly for upcoming events, networking, and seminars
- Schedule a meeting with a Hub Mentor early