Red Raider Plaza
Located West of the Gazebo
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sunday: Noon - 11:00 pm
Monday–Thursday: 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
Friday & Saturday: 8:00 am – Midnight
Reserving Red Raider Plaza
Just like the SUB, all registered student orgs and departments will be able to reserve the space for student programming.
All programming conducted in Red Raider Plaza must be available to all students. This area cannot be used for private events.
Tabling will remain in the West Plaza and be governed by Grounds Use policies.
Reservations can be made by calling 806-742-3636 or emailing Kristin.email@example.com.
RED RAIDER PLAZA POLICIES
- There will be no smoking in the Red Raider Plaza area. Texas Tech University is a tobacco-free campus. Smoking and other use of tobacco is prohibited, including chewing tobacco, smokeless tobacco, and electronic cigarettes.
- Students should follow COVID-19 health protocols at all times. This includes but is not limited to wearing a face covering, maintaining physical distancing, and refraining from gathering in groups of more than 10 persons. Event organizers are responsible for ensuring that all guidelines are being followed.
- Furniture and games should remain in place at all times.
- Events must take place two hours apart to allow for proper sanitation.
- No use of grills in area.
- Charges will be incurred for any damages to equipment in the space.
- All university policies must be followed, including OP 61.02, Use of University Grounds, Facilities, and Amplification Equipment.
For questions or assistance, call our office at 806-742-3636.