New Undergraduate or Graduate Degree Program Proposals
- Discuss your proposal with your department and college (for graduate proposals, also discuss your proposal with the Graduate School). Then, schedule a preliminary meeting with Darryl James, Ph.D., P.E. in the Office of the Provost.
- Complete the THECB Form: New Bachelor's or Master's Degree Program
- If the program is proposed to be online, hybrid, off-campus, or offered at a regional site, complete the THECB Form: Certification Form for Electronically Delivered and Off-Campus Education Programs
- Complete the TTU Form: New Degree Program Budget Form
- Use Curriculog to create and launch your proposal. Be sure to attach the applicable required documents to the Curriculog proposal. For more information on Curriculog, select the CURRICULOG HELP menu item from the Curricular Proposals main page.