PhD Research Assistantship on water stress assessment and precision water management
The Crop Ecophysiology and Precision Agriculture Lab at Texas Tech University (TTU) is seeking applications for a Graduate Research Assistant (GRA) position for pursuing Ph.D. studies with research focus on water stress assessment and precision water management. The GRA is expected to produce project reports, present research findings in conferences, and publish research findings in peer-reviewed journals.
- Master's degree (or expected graduation with MS in next 12 months) in agronomy, crop science, soil science, crop physiology, or environmental science.
- Knowledge and experience in water stress studies are preferred;
- Knowledge and experience in remote sensing and digital image analysis are highly preferred.
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English, especially scientific writing skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in an international, interdisciplinary team;
To apply, please submit a recent CV, research statement, personal statement, unofficial university degree records (both Bachelor's and Master's degree), as well as three reference letters. This position is open until filled.
Wenxuan Guo, PhD
Associate Professor, Crop Ecophysiology/Precision Agriculture
Texas Tech University - Department of Plant and Soil Science
Texas A&M AgriLife Research
2911 15th Street, Lubbock, TX 79409
Office: (806) 834-2266 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org