Welcome to the Department of Plant and Soil Science at Texas Tech University. We are a student-focused, research-intense, multidisciplinary department. Our comprehensive academic department offers coursework and academic programs in a broad array of the plant and soil sciences. Plant and Soil Science faculty conduct research from the cellular level through whole plants to large-scale ecosystems and post-production, value-added processes. Please explore our website and see the opportunities our department offers. We have 38 faculty members committed to help you reach your educational goal. If you have any questions or comments about our department, don't hesitate to call or email us. If you are a prospective student wanting a tour or to visit with our faculty, we would be delighted to hear from you.GIVE NOW
In the NewsRead More News...
- August 26: First Day of Class, Fall 2019
- September 2: Labor Day, University Holiday
- Prospective Students
- Current Students: Resources and Forms
- The Turnrow: Imagery and features of all things Plant and Soil Science
- Plant and Soil Science Newsletter