Applicants who are not fully admitted can request re-evaluation once per application term. You should receive a decision within two weeks of your request, and you can apply for re-evaluation and monitor your re-evaluation status through your Raider Connect account. If you have not yet created an account, you will need to do so using the same email address you used on your application.
One of the following items are required in order to submit a re-evaluation request:
First Time Freshmen Applicants
- Improved test scores
- Improved class rank
- College transcript showing dual credit
- Updated college transcript with additional coursework
Instructions to Request Re-evaluation:
- Click 'Raider Connect' below to begin
- Log in to your Raider Connect account and select 'My Applications'
- Choose 'Submit a Re-evaluation Request'
- You must upload supporting documentation with the request
These uploaded documents will be unofficial and only used for re-evaluation. Official
copies should be sent to Undergraduate Admissions as soon as possible to remove registration
Have questions? Our staff is here to help.
2500 Broadway, West Hall Room 100
Lubbock, TX 79409-5005