All students in Biological Sciences are assigned to an academic advisor by last name. Students are welcome and encouraged to schedule an appointment with their academic advisor on a regular basis not just when you have a registration hold.
Biology advising at Texas Tech is not about meeting as a roadblock to registering for classes, it is about making collaborative decisions with your advisor that will help you meet your educational goals. We see advising as a relationship with equal parts of responsibility and engage in productive discussions on achieving educational and career goals.
- Jan 23: Last day for student-initiated addition of a course on MyTech
- Feb 3: Student-initiated drop made on or after this date counts against drop limit. All drops are the responsibility of the student
- Mar 10-18: Spring Break
- Apr 24: Open registration for fall 2018
- May 3: Last day to withdraw from the university
- May 8: Last day of classes
- May 10-15: Final Exams
Meet your advisors
30 minute Appointments are made M-F from 9-11 and 1-4 To schedule an appointment login to strive.ttu.edu or email Biology.firstname.lastname@example.org include your R#, reason for appointment, and 3 options for available meeting times. Minors do not require an appointment.
These check list serve as a guide to allow students to ensure they are enrolled in the correct classes. If you are enrolled in a course that does not appear on your check list contact your Advisor.
2016 and prior
- Biology "Ecology & Environmental Specialization"
- Cell & Molecular Biology