Dual Diagnosis Resources
These resources and links provide information specific to dual diagnosis and may be shared to promote awareness.
|Dual Diagnosis for Parents||Diagnostico Doble para Padres (Español)|
|Dual Diagnosis for Teachers|
|Dual Diagnosis for School-Based Mental Health Professionals|
- Project TEDD on YouTube
- Overview of Dual Diagnosis
- Dual Diagnosis From a Parent's Perspective
- Project TEDD From a Teacher's Perspective
- American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (AAIDD)
- The Boggs Center on Developmental Disabilities
- National Association for the Dually Diagnosed (NADD)
- Additional Training Modules: Mental Health Wellness for Individuals with IDD
Gentile, J. P., Cowan A. E., & Dixon, D. W. (Eds.). (2019). Guide to intellectual disabilities: A clinical handbook. Springer International.
Harvey, K. (2009). Positive identity development: An alternative treatment approach for individuals with mild and moderate intellectual disabilities. NADD Press.