Mental Health Resources
- Law Enforcement and Student Mental Health
- Mental Health and Academic Achievement
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Trauma in Youth with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Mental Health America (MHA)
- Mental Health America Screening Tools
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN)
- National Center for School Mental Health (NCSMH)
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
Cooley, M. L. (2018). A practical guide to mental health and learning disorders for every educator. How to recognize, understand, and help challenged (and challenging) students succeed. Free Spirit.
Seligman, M. E. P., Reivich, K., Jaycox, L., & Gillham, J. (2007). The optimistic child: A proven program to safeguard children against depression and build lifelong resilience. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.