VR Lab Policies
Users agree to the following when using the equipment in the Library Makerspace VR Lab:
- By submitting content or objects, the user agrees to assume all responsibility for, and shall hold the Library harmless in, all matters related to patented, trademarked or copyrighted materials.
- The Library is not responsible for any damage, loss, or security of data arising from the use of its computers or equipment, nor for the functionality or quality of content produced.
- The Library reserves the right to refuse the use of equipment or production of any content at any time at the discretion of Library staff.
For Your Safety
- Use the adjustable-height desk to find your comfortable position, whether sitting or standing. First-time users may want to remain seated until comfortable with the VR experience.
- It is recommended to take a 10-15 minute break every 30 minutes.
- No food or drinks allowed
- Please view the health and safety warnings for the Oculus Rift equipment
If you have any questions regarding the policies on this page, please contact Ryan Cassidy at email@example.com or call 806-834-4013.