3D Animation Lab
The 3D Animation Lab includes 20 workstations after the expansion in July 2008. It offers study space as well as group study capabilities. The 3D Animation Lab is located on the Digital Media Lab floor, the 2nd Floor, east side of the Library building.
It is available for anybody with an e-Raider account. If you would like to use the lab but do not have an e-Raider account, please contact the circulation desk and they will be able to help you obtain one.
NOTE: Anything saved to these computers will be deleted upon logout, so bring a portable storage device or send them through e-mail to yourself if they are small enough.
Hardware @ 3D Animation Lab
- Dell Precision T5810
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Intel Xeon Processor, 3.60 GHz quad core
- 32GB RAM
- 1 X 480GB SSD
- NVIDIA Quadro P4000 video card with 8 GB of Video RAM (GDDR5) 1792 CUDA Cores
- Acer 32" LED 4K display monitor
- 8x DVD RW Optical Drive
- Wacom Intuos3 9 x 12 inch drawing tablet available for checkout