The TTU Libraries has a plethora of resources available to help foster the Texas Tech community's use of technology both inside and outside the library. Note also that the Advanced Technology Learning Center (ATLC) and the Teaching, Learning, and Professional Development Center (TLPDC) have computing resources housed in the University Library building.
We own and maintain more than two hundred computers for students, faculty, and the public to use. These computers have a wide variety of software installed to help facilitate library research.
Use your eRaider account to log into a library computer.
You can find a desktop computer in these locations:
- Reference Room (Ground Floor)
- 2nd floor East (DMS) - The 3D Animation Lab is located here, as well as Dell and Apple computers for video and sound editing
- Mezzanine Level
- Government Documents Area (East Basement) -Two computers available for use with the Microfilm/Microfiche readers.
- Stacks Levels 1 through 5
- Architecture Library
You can check out a laptop computer at the east service desk (ground floor) of the library:
- Laptops are available for Texas Tech University Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- Laptops check out for up to 4 hours.
- Laptops are available for in-library use only.