Texas Tech University Account
- Renew items on loan from the TTU Libraries
- View information about blocks and fines
- Manage your e-Shelf, queries, and alerts
- Request items from the TTU Libraries or interlibrary loan
- Renew interlibrary loan materials
- Check the status of your requests
- View electronically delivered items
- Schedule a Faculty Pickup (TTU & TTU Law School faculty, TTU administrative employees, TTU research associates, and TTU visiting professors only)
- Maintain user information
TTU Libraries serves TTU, TTU Law School, TTU HSC, TexShare cardholders, and visitors from South Plains College (SPC), Lubbock Christian University (LCU), members of Association of Research Libraries (ARL), and members of Greater Western Library Alliance (GWLA).
Library privileges include checking out books, music CDs, DVDs, or equipment; using TTU Wi-Fi, public computers; interlibrary loan services; Crossroads Recording Studio; reserving study carrels or study spaces; requesting faculty pickup; entering the Libraries after 10 p.m., etc.
To find our your privileges of checking out library items and loan period, please read Item Checkout policy.
To borrow library items at other libraries on site, please read Use Other Libraries On-Site for more information.
You may use any of the following ID cards to check out materials from TTU Libraries within your privileges.
- A valid Texas Tech University Identification Card
Sample of TTU ID Card
- A Texas Tech University Libraries Borrower Card
Non-TTU Patrons Borrower Card
For a TexShare cardholder, a user from South Plains College (SPC), Lubbock Christian University, members of Greater Western Library Alliance (GWLA), or members of Association of Research Libraries (ARL), TTU Libraries will submit a Texas Tech University Libraries Borrower Card upon your first visit. This card is valid for a year upon submission. You are required to use this Borrower Card as your ID card to use resources in TTU Libraries within your privileges.
For more information regarding valid ID or loan periods, please contact the Circulation Department at (806)742-2265 or email@example.com.