Course Reserves is a service available to Texas Tech faculty and students. Faculty can reserve materials for their classes and their students have the ability to access the materials that have been reserved all in one convenient place.
Examples of items that can be reserved include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Any book owned by Texas Tech Libraries, including eBooks
- Instructor owned copies of class resources
- Media, such as DVDs
- Physical resources, such as robotic kits, flashcard sets, or 3D printed models for study (see Document Delivery for more information about 3D printed objects for classroom use)
For more information, visit our LibGuide.
For Main Library Course Reserves
To submit course reserve materials for the Main Library, please click the submit request button. For more assistance, please contact email@example.com or (806) 742-2159.
Architecture Course Reserves
To submit course reserve materials for the Architecture Library, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for those materials to be placed on reserve at the Architecture Library.
For More Information
- Examples of Course Reserves
- Reserve Policies and Procedures
- Copyright Information
- Find Course Reserves