Publishing at TTU Libraries
Open Access Journals
TTU Libraries offers editorial, technical, and publisher services for local open access journals. For information on our services and policies, visit our Open Access Journals guide.
Our current journals:
- Archivation Exploration
- Cotton and Textile Topics
- Cefiro: Hispanic Cultural and Literary Journal
- FIRE: Forum for International Research in Education
- Journal of Foster Care
- Journal of the Texas Tech University Ethics Center
- Journal of Vernacular Music
Raider Digital Publishing
Raider Digital Publishing allows the TTU community to adopt, modify, and publish open educational resources (OER) and open textbooks. Please contact Digital Services Librarian, Heidi Winkler, for more information.
Open Access Publishing
- Texas Tech University Open Access Initiative A fund of $25,000 has been allocated by the Office of the Vice President for Research to be used to help authors defray the cost of open access publication fees.
- ThinkTech Researchers and scholars can use ThinkTech to distribute and archive previously published or new works at no cost to the author or reader. Must comply with publisher policy. Visit our Submission Guide and FAQ page for step-by-step instructions.