Texas Tech University

Financial Aid

Whether you are looking for State or Federal Grants, scholarships, or student loans, the Office of Financial Aid provides information and assistance in the pursuit of your education.

Important Announcement regarding Permanent Disability Discharge and Veterans Disability Discharge

If you have a question about Title IV federal student aid or one of the services the Department of Education provides, then contact one of the Customer Service Centers or Federal Student Aid Offices. If you are not sure which Service Center to call, contact the Research and Customer Care Center at 1-800-433-7327 or email at fsa.customer.support@ed.gov.