We invite you to make a lasting impact on the School of Veterinary Medicine.
Endowments provide a continuing and lasting benefit that impacts our students, faculty and staff, our animals, the rural and regional communities we serve, and our nation. Named endowments serve as a perpetual legacy that raise the prominence of the School and make a lasting impact.
Exciting opportunities to establish a lasting named endowment include:
- Student Success – Scholarships enhance opportunity, access and affordability.
- Faculty Success – Endowed Chairs and Professorships enable transformative research, and help us recruit the very best of the best to our School.
- Centers of Excellence to increase the reach and impact of our School's instruction, research, discovery, and innovation.
- Support of our world-class school facilities. Naming opportunities exist and include classrooms, student and faculty areas, administrative suites, and teaching and research laboratories.
- The School itself! With only 33 veterinary programs nationwide, naming the School of Veterinary Medicine provides an extraordinarily rare and lasting legacy that endures across generations and generations of students, faculty and staff. Our School is the sole program in the US focused exclusively on the needs of rural and regional communities.