International Year of Soils
Advocacy, awareness and education at core of ‘2015 International Year of Soils.’ Focus on importance of soil for food security.
Henk den Bakker, an expert in population modeling and biostatistics, joins Tech’s Department of Animal and Food Sciences.
- Perennial national contenders; Success of judging teams built, sustained over time
- Research team awarded $1 million grant for collaborative plant investigation
- The Big Dig; Construction underway on new PSS building expansion, renovation
- Strong Showing; Texas Tech Rodeo Team wraps up successful fall campaign
- Animal and Food Sciences leaders honor outstanding alumni, special contributors
- On The Map: CASNR has a global footprint. See our new imbedded map database.
- VIDEO: CASNR researchers help ease water woes. More efficient irrigation methods may help.
- VIDEO: CASNR launches new ‘You Tube’ video recruiting page, featuring students from all six departments.
- Laboratory Safety: New online training course focuses on training, monitoring and reporting guide.
- Make a Gift: Your gifts to CASNR help support scholarships and much more. It's good business.