Texas Tech Meat Judging Team wins competition at National Western Collegiate Meat Judging Contest in Greeley, Colorado.
Twenty-seven CASNR academic standouts honored as Dean’s Scholars at a special ceremony in Tech’s Student Union Building.
- CASNR graduate students excel at New Orleans’ Beltwide Cotton Conference
- Texas Tech Wool Team wins National Western Stock Show competition
- David Lawver named CASNR safety coordinator; Focus on training, inspection
- GALLERY: CASNR competitive teams greet Texas Agriculture Commissioner
- Learn…Intern; CASNR leaders apply problem-solving skills in Washington
- On The Map: CASNR has a global footprint. See our new imbedded map database.
- VIDEO: Take a moment to revisit the iconic Dairy Barn at the height of its operation.
- VIDEO: CASNR launches new ‘You Tube’ video recruiting page, featuring students from all six departments.
- Safety Committee: New online training course focuses on training, monitoring and reporting guide.
- Make a Gift: Your gifts to CASNR help support scholarships and much more. It's good business.