Anson Bertrand, a noted agronomy professor and former CASNR dean who later joined USAID, died earlier this month in Georgia.
Going Whole Hog
AFS experts at Texas Tech are set to celebrate all things pork on the eve of a little-known holiday known as ‘National Pig Day.’
- Livestock Judging Team wins Ft. Worth’s Southwestern Livestock Exposition
- AAEC alumnus named new director of National Business Aviation Association
- CASNR colleague Moore receives major Texas A&M AgriLife excellence award
- Department of Animal and Food Sciences utilizes new iCEV teaching technology
- Research Investment; Tech receives more than $19 million from Bayer CropScience
- Gallery: CASNR launches new You Tube video recruiting page, featuring students from all six departments.
- Vision & Tradition Campaign: Effort surpasses $1 billion goal nearly a year ahead of schedule.
- Laboratory Safety: New online training course focuses on training, monitoring and reporting guide.
- Make a Gift: Your gifts to CASNR help support scholarships and much more. It's good business.
- Video: ‘Doing It Right’ Pays off at CASNR with a message of generational continuity.