Welcome to CASNR
If you're exploring the possibility of an education in the field of agricultural sciences
or natural resources, we're excited about the possibility of you investigating Texas
Tech. We have programs in CASNR which prepare young men and women to become leaders
in the food, fiber, agriculture, renewable natural resources, or environmental disciplines.
Our faculty and staff welcome your questions about CASNR and would invite you to our
campus for a visit any time.
CASNR Dean Search Underway
Texas Tech University has retained Isaacson, Miller, a national executive search firm,
to assist in this important recruitment. All inquiries, nominations, and applications
should be directed to Dan Rodas, Vice President, and Jane McMahon, Managing Associate
at www.imsearch.com/6260. The link to the CASNR dean finalists on-site interview dates and their bios is available
- CASNR Winter Welcome; Thursday, Jan. 25; Animal & Food Sciences' Livestock Arena;
Queso cook-off at 4:30 p.m. and Mr. CASNR Contest at 6:30 p.m.
- Dean's Scholars Reception; Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018; McKenzie-Merket Alumni Center
- Distinguished Alumni & Outstanding Young Alumni Awards; Monday, Feb. 26, 2018; McKenzie-Merket
- CASNR Spring Break; Mar. 10-18, 2018
- CASNR Honors Banquet; Thursday, Apr. 19, 2018; McKenzie-Merket Alumni Center
- CASNR Last Class Day; May 8, 2018
- CASNR Spring Commencement; May 19, 2018; United Supermarkets Arena
Get to know the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. Within the seven departments in CASNR, we offer 11 baccalaureate degrees, as well
as 10 masters programs and six doctoral programs; all with options aimed to meet the
career goals and aspirations of individuals who desire to work in a variety of jobs.
We believe that Texas Tech is a campus of opportunity. Students who become Red Raiders have the opportunity to grow, learn and develop leadership
skills, and CASNR graduates continue to be a testimony to our success. We value and
appreciate this opportunity to be part of your legacy.