Financial Systems Management
TTU Accounting Services Financial Systems Management (FSM) promotes high standards of efficiency, integrity and innovation to the university by providing customer support for the financial systems. This area of Accounting Services is responsible for the access of several accounting related computing systems utilized by Texas Tech University. These systems include: FiTS, Finance Fund Maintenance, Finance New FOP, Gateway and Banner. FSM also provides customer support to ePrint, the Budget Revision System, TeamAPP and Cognos. FSM's day to day operations include but are not limited to:
- Setup and maintenance of Banner fund elements
- Setup and maintenance of financial systems (Gateway, Finance Fund Maintenance, Finance New FOP)
- Grant user access to financial systems
- Testing and implementation of new financial systems
- Ongoing training and support for financial procedures
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.