To begin, you need to fill out the Texas Common Application and submit official transcripts for all colleges/universities you have attended. For admission requirements, visit the Office of Admissions.
- Transfer Credit. Transfer credit from two-year colleges or other universities are welcome at Texas Tech. If you have questions about which of your credits will apply to a degree program in CASNR, please contact Macie Reese, Program Manager of Undergraduate Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org. To view the list of courses required for each program (also known as Curriculum Sheets), visit our list of Undergraduate Programs page. These sheets can help guide you and your advisor in selecting classes that will transfer to your desired degree program here at Texas Tech.
- Financial Aid and Scholarships. When applying to Texas Tech University, www.applytexas.org, fill out the Scholarship Application for Incoming Transfer Students. Scholarships are available at the University, College and Departmental levels. In addition to the general scholarship application, special scholarships are available just for transfer students.
- Red Raider Camp. Red Raider Camp – Transfer Edition (RRC - TE) is a three-day, two-night adventure in Junction, Texas that introduces transfer students to the traditions and culture that make Texas Tech unique. You will meet new students, experience and learn Texas Tech traditions, become a stronger leader and learn about the Transfer Connection Program; and most importantly, you will create a network within the university community and learn what it means to be a Red Raider.
- New Student Orientation. All incoming students must attend a New Student Orientation session. There are specific dates for transfer students. To register for an orientation session, visit Red Raider Orientation and select the dates that you would like to attend.
- Admitted Students. A Transfer Student Checklist is available to assist your transition to Texas Tech University.
- Transfer Connection. The Transfer Connection is a collaborative collection of programs and services that will assist transfer students in their transition to Texas Tech University.
College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
AddressP.O. Box 42123, Lubbock, Texas 79409-2123, Dean’s Office Location: Goddard Building, Room 108