Texas Tech University

Advising & Registration

Information and Documents


Intent to Graduate for Undergraduate Students

Fill out the paper Intent to Graduate and submit it to the Dean's Office in the Engineering Opportunities Center. The online Intent to Graduate is not available at this time.

Computer Science Advisors


Department of Computer Science