Register to Exhibit at the Study Abroad Fair
Texas Tech Study Abroad Fair Exhibitor Details
We look forward to having you on campus for the Study Abroad Fair at Texas Tech! The Study Abroad Office will have only one Study Abroad Fair during 2021-2022.
Registration for the fall 2021 Study Abroad Fair is closed. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Fair Date and Location
- Wednesday, September 15
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Student Union Building (SUB) Ballroom. Not sure where the SUB is located? Check the Texas Tech campus map.
Table placement at the Fair will be determined by the Study Abroad team to ensure efficient flow of student attendees. Special requests to be near a particular partner or program will be considered but are not guaranteed. Exhibitors will be provided with:
- An 6' table with black table cloth
- Access to electrical outlets are very limited but may be available upon request (not guaranteed). Requests to be near an outlet must be received at least 3 weeks in advance of the Fair. If approved to be near an electrical outlet, please bring an extension cord.
Exhibitor Setup and Amenities
- Set Up: 10-11 a.m.
- Fair Hours: 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Tear Down: 3-3:30 p.m.
Boxed lunches will be served to exhibitors beginning at noon in the Red Raider Lounge (ajacent to the Ballroom in the SUB). Feel free to eat lunch in the Lounge or return to your table at the Fair.
Advance Shipment of Materials
Please label boxes "For Study Abroad Fair." Please send materials that promote only programs from your organization/institution that are approved by TTU. Not sure which programs are approved? Please review the TTU Study Abroad list of approved programs and/or you are welcome to email firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
Also, please only ship enough materials for the Fair or plan to take remaining materials with you following the Fair. The Study Abroad Office does not have space to store leftover brochures and other printed materials. If you leave behind printed materials, they will only go to the recycling bin and not to interested students!
Materials should be sent to arrive at Texas Tech after September 1, 2021. Materials may be sent to:
Office of International Affairs
601 Indiana Ave.
Lubbock, TX 79409
ATTN: STUDY ABROAD FAIR
Promote Approved Programs Only
The Texas Tech Study Abroad Office thanks you for promoting only approved programs. This helps to avoid student confusion. In addition, please do not distribute paper or electronic applications because students apply by following the Texas Tech application processes. If you have any questions about approved programs, please reference the program options listed on the Study Abroad website.
Failure to follow these guidelines will result in your organization being barred from future participation in the Texas Tech Study Abroad Fair.
A few days prior to the Fair, the Study Abroad Office will send details about parking registration by email to those registered. Upon completing the parking registration requirements, you will be able to park on campus on the day of the Fair.
There is a $50 fee to exhibit at the Fair payable in advance by check or on the day of the Fair by credit card.
While the Study Abroad Fair will occur in person during fall 2021, we are eager to also offer virtual events throughout the academic year and appreciate your partnership in this effort. If you have already indicated that you are interested in offering a virtual event, you will hear shortly from the TTU Study Abroad team. At any time, if you would like to discuss virtual collaborations for the purposes of study abroad student recruitment, please contact Whitney Longnecker, Director of Study Abroad, at email@example.com.
Texas Tech University is committed to the health and safety of Red Raiders. As such, TTU has taken the following precautions for the annual Study Abroad Fair.
- All Fair attendees are strongly encouraged to wear face masks. A face mask will be provided if attendees arrive without one.
- The Fair layout has been designed to encourage social distancing. All attendees are strongly encouraged to maintain social distance.
- An air purifier will be set up and operating in the SUB Ballroom throughout the entirety of the Fair.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the Fair.
- Sanitizing wipes will be available for use by exhibitors and attendees.
- Gloves will be available.
If you are not feeling well, please stay home and do not attend the Study Abroad Fair.
If exhibitors have questions at anytime, please contact Whitney Longnecker, Director of Study Abroad, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Exhibitors may also review the Texas Tech Coronavirus information and notices online.